Monday, August 6, 2007

Braces! Yes, braces.

Well, it must be my turn because today I got braces. Yes, braces @ 26 years old! I've not quite figured out how my teeth started the downward slope, but it all seems to be connected to this "future dentist" husband of mine? Maybe I'll have to start putting my hands over my mouth when we talk, so that he won't stare at me and find something else to fix!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I bet they are hurting. I wish I could have had those kind instead of the real-deal metal mouth kind!! You have to get pink and aqua bands to get the true braces experience!! Black and orange for Halloween!!

Leanne said...

Poor Brandy! I hope you are not in too much pain.

M. French said...

Ah girlie! I didn't know you were doing that - Shame on you Dustin! ;)

Cindy said...

Hey!! So how was Billy as an orthodontist(?)?? I had braces in elem. school. They have came along way since then!! Just remember you get to have milkshakes!!! YUM!!