Monday, August 13, 2007

two Weddings & one Brock

Whew, what a weekend! Incase anyone was wondering why I had disappeared for the weekend from my blog; let me fill you in. I had a fun photoshoot with a little man named Brock, Friday morning. Next, was a Friday night wedding for Megan & Justin (working on pics guys)! Saturday morning brought pictures at really big wedding at KY Lake for Whitney & Jason, (which was a blast)! This leaves Sunday which is when we returned just in time to load up the car and head back to home, so Dustin can start school. Now I am sitting on my perch (computer) and Tatertot is finally exhausted enough to give me time (aka he's napping).

Hope you not been waiting too long Karen, here's a few sneek peek's of Mr. Brock...

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Soooo cute!

Leslie said...

I love the one of him on the bench! That is too darn cute!