Sunday, August 26, 2007

HELLO, THERE & THANKS :)

My son expresses my emotion. I am so excited that there are people that like to visit my blog. From those who are close and visit several times a day to those who just visit once in a while, I thank you all! Please be sure to leave a comment, so I know that you've visited atleast once! Just click on the word comment, type your message, click other (for those who don't have an account and don't want one) fill in your name and post.
We had a relaxing weekend, & sadly the camera never made it out of it's home. However, you will see soon that I indeed DID NOT make the haircut deal, and we all three received a little cut.
(...and no this picture isn't after the trim, I just like his "WHAT" expression)

5 comments:

Leanne said...

You know that I am on here a million times a day! Tate is sooo precious!

Melissa said...

Brandy! I didn't know you had a blog! Hey, I'm going to call you soon to set up a time for a photo shoot, so send me your price list. We need family pictures to bad, and the Shepherds look awesome! Plus, we'll have you over for a little play date too! I miss seeing you guys around the apt. complex and seeing little Tate. He's so grown up now... and it's only been 2 months since we left! Melissa Wooden missa_64@hotmail.com

M. French said...

Cutie pa-tootie! He is so adorable - and this is such a cute expression!

mimisboys said...

You have such great pictures. Just wanted to let you know I visit often to see what's new. (Not convinced thats Dustin on the right of your family leg picture) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I must say the adorable little boy looks like someone I know....Oh, it's his sexy Nana!!!