that is what I think I was able to capture at this wedding! I've never taken so many photos but had the best time doing it. With a wedding party of 14 (6 attendants a piece, plus 2 flower girls) and the bride/groom, could there be any less?
It was perfect for my last wedding of the summer!
Jason & Whitney-thank you so much for asking me to photograph your wedding. From the engagment session, bridal session and now wedding, I feel like I've really gotten to know you guys like friends.
It was so beautiful and so much fun.
Regina- I can't believe your little boy, is now a husband :)









3 comments:
These pics are beautiful! I think you did an awesome job.
I want to get married again, so you can take my pictures!! They are soooo good
We love the pictures and can't wait to see the rest of them!
Post a Comment