On Saturday, we set out to take family pictures. We went to an old plantation ground, with our dental friends, the Shepherds. We took their pictures and they took ours. I've not gotten to the editing part of our pictures yet, but thought I could share some of theirs. And yes, this little baby (Xander) is the same "precious" baby in the post earlier. And yes, count them . . . 3 BOYS, & doesn't she look great! :)
Are we your poster children or what!! Just kidding. Thank you a hundred times over for taking our pictures!! You do such a great job, and I know like tons of people who can keep you busy for a while. Melissa will probably be calling you soon!
2 comments:
Those pics are great! The kiddo's are adorable.
Are we your poster children or what!! Just kidding. Thank you a hundred times over for taking our pictures!! You do such a great job, and I know like tons of people who can keep you busy for a while. Melissa will probably be calling you soon!
Post a Comment