This is in honor of Mary Ann and her venture into the cornfields. Seeing her pictures, reminded me that, I too have snuck (?) into a cornfield for pictures. Now don't laugh, this was taken about 1year ago, before I actually knew anything about photography. It was part of a birthday shoot & it turned out cute!
IN YOUR HONOR, MY CUZ, MARY ANN !
Now we are tagging Les and Leanne for corn pictures! You don't have to do a cornfield, but maybe something corn related? A corn on the cob, perhaps? umh?




5 comments:
Girl- how fun! Ok - leslie and leanne - the pressure's on! haha! I remember when you took this picture. I love it still today!
You girls are crazy! I will see what I can do!
I only have a turkey leg!! No corn. I'll work with it though!
Leslie - you hoot! - turkey leg will work! Atleast Leanne's might be of corn! Go get dem shots ladies!
i thought of you when we were at the state fair - this picture reminds me of some of the photography exhibits. you totally could have won!!! you are awesome, lady!
Post a Comment