Friday, August 31, 2007

NO PICTURES PLEASE !

It may be a busy weekend for everyone, so I'm not expecting to blog much. Here are a few pictures to tie over the holiday weekend.
This is my niece, Ms. E. One day, while Tatertot was napping, we decided to go on a "pull over, jump out of the car, take a picture and run" type of photoshoot. So that is exactly what we did. We just drove around looking for cool spots. In case your wondering, yes, her shirt says NO PICTURES PLEASE!
I just wish I could find one in my size.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I cannot believe how big she has gotten. Seems like only yesterday that she was Tate's size! She is a very pretty girl. Cute pics!

Leslie said...

She is such a pretty one!! I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures...they are all just too cute :)