Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Daughtry

Labor Day weekend was a busy one for us. We didn't sleep in much, spent a day at the lake, spend the day on a farm, and attended a Daughtry concert. It was great! Chris Daughtry put on an amazing concert & it was totally worth the money. Incase anyone is wondering, Chris Daughtry was of American Idol fame, but in my opinion is too good for the show! The only thing that bothered me was that I kept turning to Dust saying, "The music is too loud, I can't understand what he is saying!" Man, that makes me feel so old. Since when is Music Too Loud!

Of course, another concert without a great camera, but I use what I can. Check out the classic concert picture, taken by holding the camera out infront of you instead of just asking someone to take it :)

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Ok ok you are killing me, show some farm pics!! Looks like the concert was fun. I like the serious look on your face and the smiley Dustin.

M. French said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!! I thought about you and Dustin going all day on monday and wished we were going with you! I have his cd in my player and listened to him all day that day. Maybe we'll get to catch him next time around. I been waiting for you to post some pics of the concert. I am glad you had a good time!

brandy said...

IT was great & maybe he will be around close again, and we can all go together!

Melissa said...

where was daughtry??? at freedom hall? i don't remember hearing about him coming? i'm jealous!

brandy said...

We didn't know you were fans! He actually was in Evansville, IN, which is only about 1 hour from our hometown. So while we were in for Labor Day,( & had a babysitter), we decided to go!