Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Family Farmin'

So, okay the whole family didn't spend time on a farm this weekend, just me. I had a day of pictures with family non the less. So, cuz LeAnne, girl here are your teasers. Believe it or not, several pictures turned out great! I am in-love with this picture of Abe! Hope you like.

Now, I just need you to take picture of us on the farm! I love all that land!


Thanks for the rides on the "workhorse" aka farming golfcart. Here was our audience during the photoshoot. They were great! Lovin' this silhouette of Maddie riding . . .

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I love, love, love all of them! They are awesome! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Anonymous said...

Good job, these are great! I can not get over how much the last shot looks like me with my blonde hair blowing in the wind! You can even make a old mare look hot!!!

Melissa said...

Wow, Brandy! The horse pics look awesome! You must have skill if you can take a pic of a horse without it being blurry - all mine are horrible! The pics I took of the horses on my blog are in Lexington - I haven't had a chance to check out any other places... hopefully this weekend. I'll let you know!

Anonymous said...

i love the horsie pic! another field of photography perhaps???

best wishes! theresa e.