I'll show you girl, your not the only brave one! Okay, so not really, but after seeing Leslie's posting of her tattoo sleeves, it was just funny that I seen them in the store today; [in the Halloween section of course]. So, here's to you, my brave, rough and tough friend...you are not alone.




5 comments:
**sigh** I was so afraid of what my "surprise" was going to be. Like pictures from high school, middle school, old boyfriends. I never know what is going to haunt me, but this was a relief!!! Mary A wants me to wear mine to church! We could say we've been to vegas! What happens there, stays there, except for the evidence on our arms!!
You girls are soooo silly! That's why I love ya!
??? I'm confused. What is this? Fake or real tattoos?
Oh, sorry, maybe I should explain. Take a look at this post on my friend, Leslie's blog. Girl, you know they are fake!
www.leslieashley.blogspot.com/ (The PF Recap, post)
U girls rock! I gonna have to get me some of them things! We could be the mommy rebels with out a cause. We're so cool - we should start a fake tatoo club!
Post a Comment