Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lovin' the Le-Mons! (doug heffernan talk)

That's King of Queens, incase anyone is lost! Anyways....our son has a new favorite food. One he loves to eat while waiting for his food at restaurants. It is so embarassing to say, but HE LOVES LEMONS! Tatertot eats the the whole thing, outside too! I know that the waitors think we are terrible parents, because we just sit and watch waiting for that sour face, but it never happens. We just have to take it away. Wonder what exactly this is saying about our child...

Can anybody tell me if this is okay for him to be eating these?

7 comments:

Leslie said...

buzzy loves them too. dustin is going to cringe, but we sprinkle sugar on buzzys! instant lemonade!

Leanne said...

Oh me! Well, all I know is that the acid is not good for his teeth. Hello Dustin, future Dentist, do you know anything about this? I think Marty (Ronda's husband) had a problem with his teeth after eating lemons all the time. I'll have to check into it and let you know!

Anonymous said...

I believe it is because Tatum is so sweet, his body needs the sour of the lemon to counter-act so he will be almost perfect!

M. French said...

Nana- you make me sick ;)- That is halarious! What a funny kid. Who would have thought that he would love lemons like that. I think the acid is suppose to be bad for their enamel??? Too cute!

brandy said...

At the risk of my husband looking like an idiot, he has told me it's not good for he's teeth before.

Like I said, we are just bad parents because we can't help watch and see how long it takes him before he makes a sour face! There just baby teeth, they're gonna fall out right? ha, ha

Melissa said...

I love King of Queens! Le-Mons! Tate's fine... my kids used to eat lemons all the time.

Anonymous said...

Rhyan loves them too...especially at resturaunts--she loves to make funny faces in front of strangers :)