Monday, September 17, 2007

Lucas (our new friend).

Okay, Wendy & Brad, too! Thanks so much for taking us to Saunder's Springs, it was beautiful. Lucas is going to be 2 in October, so Tatertot loved having a friend to play with; close to his own age & height! Toddlers are so hard to take pictures of, but we caught some good ones. Hope you like the "teasers", Wendy....and yes, I have alittle picture overload here.

Here is a great picture, especially how much it shows the wonderful surroundings.

two new buddies at play...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are so cute! I love the one with the shadow and of course the one with Tate and his new friend. I know they will love them! Kris will love the "mustang".

Wendy said...

These are great. Can't wait to see the rest!!!!

Leanne said...

These are adorable. Very cute little boy.

lucas' gigi said...

How cute!!I will probably be in trouble when I get to see them all, trying to decide on the ones I want to get.I love the Dennis The Menace look, that he has just discovered that he can do and the shadow is so cute.So glad that Lucas met another new friend and they got to try out the old mustang.

Leanne said...

I forgot to comment on your new header, LOVE IT!

M. French said...

Girl - look at your play on the shadow! That one is so unique! Great job! (I may have put that one in the memory bank...) U should post it and see what kind of reactions you get - let me know if you do!

M. French said...

Ps - (plus helping drive up your comment numbers!!) ;) I LOVE your header picture. What an awesome moment! Was it timer mode? I can't believe how long Tator Tot looks in this pic. He's getting so big and becoming quite the little man!!

brandy said...

Actually, Dustin took the picture. We went to a park, and were playing around trying to capture some birthday pictures. It's actually bigger, but I had to crop d0wn my big butt!

Leslie said...

Lucas is such a sweet little man! We love when we get to visit with him and his parents. He looks so cute in the pictures. As usual, Great Job!

Melissa said...

you are seriously a dang good photographer! I am SO EXCITED about you taking some pics of us. I can't wait!