Visiting other blogs, I came across a wonderful quote & I just thought it was worth sharing! So to all my BLOG BUDDIES, I'm throwing this out as our new challenge. Find a quote & share. And if you have a quote that you love, but no blog, just post it in the comments (come on join in, you know you want to :). Maybe it will have meaning for somebody else! AND...just maybe I can add it to my side notes.
"There is no such thing in ANYONE's life as an unimportant day"
-Alexander Woollcott

(How about this sun picture. It was an accident, but turned out kind of cool!)



3 comments:
Give me a day or two and I will have something for ya!
That IS a great quote! And I love the image!
ooo... good quote. Here's my alltime favorite quote -
"Don't dare yearn for the rose, if you can't grasp the thorns first" (i take it to mean 'don't yearn for happiness and great things if you can't endure some trials and tribulations along the way')
:)
Post a Comment