Wednesday, September 12, 2007

2 pee or not 2 pee ?

It is a bit early, but at 21 1/2 month, Tatertot has discovered the potty. Now, this is a path we have decided not to stroll down for atleast another year, but . . . in the past two days, the little potty has been used 3 times; without pressure, & he literally had to drag us to the bathroom. I realize all of you experienced mothers are saying, "it's way too early", but atleast for now there is interest, even though he could stop tomorrow & we never see anything for years :(

Isn't his potty the cutest? It was a birthday present last year and it turns into a bench/stepstool. See, it will have purpose, even if it's never used again!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Great job Tate! Abe has showed "interest" for over a year now. Some days are wonderful and others he could care less. They say not to push them so we haven't. One of these days we will say Goodbye to Diapers and hello to "big boy" underwear!! I can't wait. Except that I am terrified of public bathrooms!! He wants to touch EVERYTHING!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited...I'm on the first computer to allow me to comment. Watch out....I will be commenting all of the time. :-) Now to the comment: I wish Carter showed that much initiative!

Joanne Fowler said...

Milk it, Momma! That is so great! Mine is 3.5 and LOVES his diapers. I wish he was more interested!