cute, cute, cute! I can't believe how big Carter is getting. Time sure does fly by with the little ones.
What a cutie pie - course...I guess if I had to admit it, I am a little partial! My fav is a tricycle one! GREAT idea girlie!
Even though you PROMISED not to get me in any of the pics, they are gorgeous!!!! Now, if only you could figure out how to thin out my face. :-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
cute, cute, cute! I can't believe how big Carter is getting. Time sure does fly by with the little ones.
What a cutie pie - course...I guess if I had to admit it, I am a little partial! My fav is a tricycle one! GREAT idea girlie!
Even though you PROMISED not to get me in any of the pics, they are gorgeous!!!! Now, if only you could figure out how to thin out my face. :-)
Post a Comment