Ok, not my family, but a family non the less. It was great being able to photograph such a large family, and the fact that everybody showed up should be mentioned. Mentioned because I think it's rare for everybody to be okay for pictures! They did great. Of course, I get carried away with the little ones.... here are a few "teasers". There are just too many to post:)
It was great getting to see you guys, Chris & Amanda. Be safe on the trip back home and all trips in the near future. We can't wait to see how big Jordan will be next time!



Savannah, you were fabulous!





2 comments:
Sooooooo cute! That is a little Chris. Savannah you are a future model! Where are the maternity shots? These are terrific, of course!
Brandy,
These pictures were absolutely fabulous! I love the one you got with Jordan and his blankie.. I'm a little biased, I know, but that's my baby! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment