Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Flag Football

Last night we attended one of Dust flag football games. After being apart of the intramural league for 4 years, this is my first time going to a game (ain't I a terrible wife). I, of course, attended hoping to grab some great action shots of my hubby, HOWEVER, Tatertot seemed to have another plan. It was impossible to hold the camera in one hand, keep Tatertot close, watch the game, and hold markers/coloring book in the other hand. So as a result, this is the only picture I took. Oh well, maybe next time?

Melissa, I know you're waiting for teasers, they are on the way soon!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

No time to take great shots when the little ones need attention! At least you did take one picture. Can't wait to see what you post next! (I feel like a stalker)!!

brandy said...

This is one time, that I'll feel greatful to be stalked! Knowing somebody's waiting for a picture, keeps me posting:)

Melissa said...

haha! I am waiting for teasers. :) We're going to a game tonight... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will still rain. :)