Beautiful family! Kids pics are still my favorites. Great job once again!
Such a darling family! The little girl looks like Mom and the little boy looks like Dad. Great shots....so natural!
ahhh!!!! I LOVE THEM! oh my gosh! I am so excited to see how the rest turn out! You rock!!!!
Wow I blogged over from Melissa's Blog. I met you at a get together at Shepherds, and at Clowards.Your pictures are Fabulous!! What is your going rate?? My email is joeyates@wmconnect.com
I love the kissing momma & daddy one!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful family! Kids pics are still my favorites. Great job once again!
Such a darling family! The little girl looks like Mom and the little boy looks like Dad. Great shots....so natural!
ahhh!!!! I LOVE THEM! oh my gosh! I am so excited to see how the rest turn out! You rock!!!!
Wow I blogged over from Melissa's Blog. I met you at a get together at Shepherds, and at Clowards.
Your pictures are Fabulous!! What is your going rate?? My email is joeyates@wmconnect.com
I love the kissing momma & daddy one!!
Post a Comment