Whoa, it's been a few days since I've posted!! We had a very busy weekend, with photoshoots and festivals (hope to post a few pics later). I'm so glad it's fall....
BUT SERIOUSLY, I'm so glad it's fall because all my shows are back on TV! I go through a slight depression in the summer and then in the fall, I'm re-energized! This should be the first full week of new shows & I'm lovin' every minute of it :) Boy, this is making me sound really bad, uh? Go ahead judge me, I know I'm not the only one....don't think I don't have the rest of you figured out, I can pick out the tv junkies a mile away. LOL
Gotta go, it's time for another season premiere, YYYEEAAAHH!



3 comments:
I am right there with you girlie! I am such a tv junkie. There are too many shows on this time of the year, my Tivo stays full!
Mine too!!! Steve is not the least bit excited, because I am hogging the TV now!! I cry every week on everything and he thinks I am such a sap!
And,missy, it's about time you posted! I'm going to CHALLENGE you to post again...today (Monday)!!!
hahah... Yep, we are going into the 'anti-social' season. In other words, the season where we don't talk to anyone or hang out with anyone because all we do is watch our shows. :)
Post a Comment