Okay, Mrs. Leslie here is another post...
Tatertot had a great time at the church Fall festival. It was alot hotter than expected, but he loved watching all the kids and jumping in the Bouncing Cage (whatever it's called!) Unfortunately, this was the only pictures I got for the day, so sad....

On a brighter note, we also attended a birthday party this weekend. This is Ms. A and she turned 9 years old! My mom and I have been watching her since she was around 8 months old & she feels like ours (and looks like us too, ha, ha)! These were from a small photoshoot we had, HAPPY BIRTHDAY . . . .





2 comments:
Love the pictures and I think the model likes to pose too! She is adorable and I can't believe she is already 9!!! Time flies.
Love the pictures Brandy! I just wished she didn't look so grown-up in them. It's hard for me to believe she's already 9. Thanks for the pics and everything you do for my girls. They love you and Viv so much!
Post a Comment