Surprise! A photoshoot from the weekend...I'm just loving this little place to take pictures. It looks so much like fall! Don't be surprised to see it around a lot...
yeah, I'm in AZ now. How pathetic am I that I still read blogs when I'm not at home!? Well, I love this place that you took the pictures at! Next year we'll have to come visit you guys when you move home.
These turned out so great! I love them....especially the one of the four of us together and the black and white of Carter laughing. Mom and I were just telling dad the stories behind the shots and that makes them even better. We all love you so much and appreciate all the work you've done for us. Thanks for capturing our memories so beautifully.
7 comments:
where is this place? it's cute?
It's a place back home. I didn't know anything about it until I took pictures of a little boy back in the summer and his mom showed it to me!
Are you still leaving tomorrow?
look at you! This place is great! And what nice shots I know you been wanting to get for a while ;) U go girl!
Sweet! My favorite is of the boys holding hands. They are so precious.
yeah, I'm in AZ now. How pathetic am I that I still read blogs when I'm not at home!? Well, I love this place that you took the pictures at! Next year we'll have to come visit you guys when you move home.
These turned out so great! I love them....especially the one of the four of us together and the black and white of Carter laughing. Mom and I were just telling dad the stories behind the shots and that makes them even better. We all love you so much and appreciate all the work you've done for us. Thanks for capturing our memories so beautifully.
They are so good! I cannot get over how much Carter is growing! I like the one of them holding hands too! Such sweet innocence!
Post a Comment