Tonight we went to our first "Halloween Parade". It was pretty cool and scary! I was so worried that it may be alittle too much for Tatertot, but surprisingly he just laughed! Will see if there are any nightmares tonight :( The parade was so neat; full of costumes (even those watching were dressed up), kid dancers, and even adults doing the Thriller dance, it was great! I've been hoping to get into the fall spirit and after tonight, I think I am! Now if we could only get Tatertot to wear his costume....
It was on Baxter Avenue. I heard about it on the news, and was ready to go when Dustin got home. I was gonna call you guys, but it looked kind of scary & I was unsure how your boys would take it! I planned on Tate crying and only being there for 5 minutes, but he surprised me:)
How fun and exciting is that? And oh my Gosh! U got to watch the thriller dance!!?? That would have been worth the trip for me! (I know I'm a little nerdy - its something I've learned to love about myself) The stuff looks scary - Hannah would have freaked out (would have had to sleep with her for weeks!! Girl - isn't this time of year so much fun - I know Fall is your favorite!! Good luck with the Pumpkin Carving - (ps. Get ready to do the majority of the work ;) ...
I think that blue bus went by the office the other day and I am so serious!! I told Steve I wanted him to buy it and turn it into a camper for me!! Redneckish?? I think I would have freaked out. I am not into the scary stuff AT ALL!!
5 comments:
Okay, this scared me!! Tate is so brave. Don't worry about the costume, Abe doesn't like his either.
So where is this at?? It looks like fun.
It was on Baxter Avenue. I heard about it on the news, and was ready to go when Dustin got home. I was gonna call you guys, but it looked kind of scary & I was unsure how your boys would take it! I planned on Tate crying and only being there for 5 minutes, but he surprised me:)
How fun and exciting is that? And oh my Gosh! U got to watch the thriller dance!!?? That would have been worth the trip for me! (I know I'm a little nerdy - its something I've learned to love about myself) The stuff looks scary - Hannah would have freaked out (would have had to sleep with her for weeks!! Girl - isn't this time of year so much fun - I know Fall is your favorite!! Good luck with the Pumpkin Carving - (ps. Get ready to do the majority of the work ;) ...
I think that blue bus went by the office the other day and I am so serious!! I told Steve I wanted him to buy it and turn it into a camper for me!! Redneckish?? I think I would have freaked out. I am not into the scary stuff AT ALL!!
Post a Comment