Saturday, October 13, 2007

TO MY HUBBY.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MY HUBBY !


We've had such a full weekend, and it's only Saturday. So far, we've attended a Halloween Parade, went to the pumpkin patch and participated in Halloween @ the Zoo.


Even though, I'm sure, it's not what we invisioned for an anniversary, I'm sure glad your here to share it with -
I love you, B


4 comments:

M. French said...

U guys are the greatest - I love you both so much and am so proud of what you have accomplished "together" - God bless you for many more years to come!

Leanne said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad we got to share some of it with you all. We had a great time and can't wait to get together again.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversary. I thought about you all at about 9:00 last night but I was afraid you were already asleep, so I didn't call.

Leslie said...

That's so sweet!!