Since we will all be running around, doing Halloween things this weekend, I'll just leave you with pics from a session this past week. This is the contrasting sides of Morgan. The "country" Morgan and the "city" Morgan. She was so much fun and so easy to photograph, since her mommy has trained her already :) (Her mommy is always taking pictures too!)
WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Brandy I love these!! You are so good at what you do!! Morgan just loved you!!! I am so glad that you caught our little Morgan being herself!! Thank you so much!! We can't wait for you to photograph her again!!! Thank you so much!! ~Brandy
3 comments:
Brandy I love these!! You are so good at what you do!! Morgan just loved you!!! I am so glad that you caught our little Morgan being herself!! Thank you so much!! We can't wait for you to photograph her again!!! Thank you so much!! ~Brandy
I love all of them! She is quite the poser. Precious! Reminds me of Maddie striking a pose everytime you turn around.
Now, if you can figure out how to give Abe 1/10 of this (posing)I would be happy! I guess he is just being a boy when it comes to this.
Girl... you are the busiest photographer I know. You better be raking in the money.. !!!
Post a Comment