Tatertot decided to come along for Rhyan's session, to be my assistant (yeah, right)! He was so entertaining for her, and she kept yelling "Hey, Boy"....it was so funny! As if you couldn't tell, it was alittle windy that afternoon & it happened to bring in the storms and tornado warnings. Glad we finished early :0
I know your checking mommy, here are a few "teasers".
Okay, I just felt the need to post again. I know there are lots of people who look at your blog daily and are not leaving comments! It makes me crazy! Enough venting, just had to let off a little steam! haha
We love all the pictures of Rhyan! And especially the one with Tate! You do such a wonderful job...hope you plan to take our pictures for the next twenty years or so!!
4 comments:
She is just precious! I am sure that Tate was a great assistant!
Okay, I just felt the need to post again. I know there are lots of people who look at your blog daily and are not leaving comments! It makes me crazy! Enough venting, just had to let off a little steam! haha
Me too! They tell me they look, so I'll just keep posting and act like there are thousands reading :) Okay, not thousands, but a handful LOL!
We love all the pictures of Rhyan! And especially the one with Tate! You do such a wonderful job...hope you plan to take our pictures for the next twenty years or so!!
Post a Comment