Thankful Things #9: a siblingTA-DA Kris! Whenever he seen that I was doing a thankful challenge, he casually mentioned how it would be ashame if he wasn't part of that list. So, here you go. BUT seriously, it is great to have a sibling in the world. We probably aren't as close as we were as kids, but it's still nice to realize that you have somebody else in the world. Somebody, that is made up of characteristics (is that the right word?) just like me! I am glad I have a brother! We love you, Brother/Uncle Kris!
*this is Kris with Tate, at about 4 days old.



4 comments:
What in the world is that first comment???????? Have I been gone from blogging that long that I can't understand it? haha
Awww, how sweet! There is a special bond that siblings have that can't really be explained!
I don't know what it was, but I deleted it! Looked like an advertisement of some sort.
I didn't know you had a brother?! How old is he?
Post a Comment