Monday, November 19, 2007

Thankfulness Catch-up

Okay, as the Head of this Challenge, I have failed. But tonight I'm gonna play catch-up! So, the blog world will be right again!

Thankful Things #5: my husband
There isn't enough room on this screen to type out the thankfulness for my husband. He IS the greatest man. Dustin has been in my life for 11 years. Through proms, divorces, graduations, wedding, difficult pregnancy, and a birth, he has never left my side. I could think of no one better ot be an example to my son, or to me. His faith never waivers & he is always looking out for the better of our family. He IS my bestfriend, I miss him terribly when we are apart...I love you, Dust, with all of my heart


Thankful Things #6: my camera
Of course! I'm thankful for my camera not only for the moments I can capture for our family, but for the moments I seem to capture for others! If feels great to actually capture a true moment; one that tells a story the second you see it.







Thankful Things #7: Blue's Clues
Lately, I am thankful for a little dog names Blue. Tatertot can not get enought of Blue's Clue's! He'd watch it all day long...in short, mommy is thankful for the built in babysitter we have found in Blue. Hey, laundry, housework & bloggin':), have to get done sometime!


Thankful Things #8: bloggin' buddies
Communication. I am thankful for the relationships I have through this blog. True, almost everybody that checks my blog I do know personally, but it's more than that. I believe my blog buddies are sharing a deeper side of our thoughts. I believe that I learn things, that I wouldn't if we talked on the phone or in person. And whether it's true or not, I feel much closer to my buddies in this world of blog! Thanks girls:)

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Ok, now you have made us all look bad! Aww of the last one. That is too sweet! Have a great turkey day, and I am going to try to play catch up as well.

Leanne said...

I am finally able to get back into the blogging world! Your Thankfulness things are very sweet. I will play catch up, it may be later in the week or even next week, but one of these days I will get caught up!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell YOU "thank you" for capturing very special moments for Jason, Rhyan and I! You have a wonderful gift and we are very lucky to enjoy it! The pictures of Rhyan are wonderful, by the way! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Melissa said...

I was wondering where all of your 'thankfulness' posts where... I was feeling bad about not keeping up with mine. I'm so glad for blogging too - I feel like I know you so much better than ever because of your blog!

Travis and Jamie said...

I am thankful for your camera too!!!