Thankful Thing #4: TatertotWell, you've heard how he got here, and for that I am thankful. Now on to the little boy he is turning out to be. I thought it very appropriate to be thankful for Tatertot on his actual birthday (today)! Wow, has our world changed. It is true what they say, I don't know what we did before he was here. It is just as if he's always been around. Everyday isn't perfect & the closer we move towards age 3, on some days he is a monster. But for this I am thankful too! He could have never been.
The joys he gives us everyday are too numerous to count. The more personality we see, the more we fall in love. I am so proud of the small accomplishments he is making as he grows (especially now that he's coloring & when I hear him say "Momm-ay", I'm just beamin'). And as I said before, I am thankful each time I step on a toy, and my THANKFULNESS will be never ending for a little boy-monster, named Tate.
For you that are wondering, this picture was taken at about 6 months old, in my very early picture taken stage.



1 comment:
Brand - Girl you speak it. Our children end up being our accountability, our decision makers, and our guidance when we need it. Who knew that so many things could come from one small little being. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment