Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Some Ashley's & a Kirby

Thankful Things #3: my Kirby

I am thankful today for my pets. This is Kirby. He was for Dustin & I, our first "baby". Kirby is a toy poodle and still only ways about 4 pounds. And yes, he is spoiled. Unfortunately he has had to live with my mom for the last 4 years (no pets in the apartments), but stometimes he visits. Everytime he sees us, he gets excited, which makes us feel so good. Even Dustin will get down in the floor to "love and play" with him, as soon as we get to mom's. Constantly we are told, that when we move back , he can live with us again. But secretly, I think he's making my mom happy too! I am thankful for my pets, unconditional love.

ASHLEY FAMILY

Just wanted to share a FEW (there are too many good ones to show them all) from a family session, and... tease Leslie a bit! Are people getting sick of seeing the walk away holding hands poses? I DON'T CARE...I love them:)

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I LOVE THEM!! They are so good. I am not tired of the walking away pictures. I think they are sweet. Such a cute family, and that Buzzy is a stinker!! You can see it all over his face!

Leslie said...

Aww...Such a cute family, even if I am one of them!! I love the one of Buzzy "flying!" The teasers will hold me over a little longer! Next time thought, I'm going to request 1 hour service:)

Wendy said...

These are great!!!! Makes me want to do some Christmas pics. Yes, I already have my tree up! I love the one of Buzzy running. What a great shot. You had great models for the shoot!!!! I don't think they can take a bad picture.

mimisboys said...

I was sure my kitty would worm his way into at least one of these! Once again, you have taken some good pictures.