
Thankful Thing #2: Being a Mommy.
Well, anybody that knows me, knew this was coming. Being a mommy is something that I have always dreamed of, but it didn't come easy. After much trying, I was told that I would never be able to conceive any children. It seemed like a no brainer that we just move to the next thing, which turned out to be invitro-fertilization. I had no clue what was involved, nor did I care. I knew that I wanted a child, whatever I needed to endure was going to be worth it. Sometimes I wonder why things happen to people. Sometimes I wonder is it punishment, is it a lesson, a test? But what I come to realize through my whole pregnancy experience is that it was a lesson, it was a test...for me. While going through such hard times, when I thought I wouldn't wake up, it hit me..this was about me. God had chosen me. He had chosen me to be an example to someone who may have to go through the same thing. He gave me this test, so that I would reach out for him & realize that it is all in his hands. I like to believe he chose Dustin & I because he knew, they will come out strong. I hope we have done God proud and I can never thank him enough for choosing me to be Tatertot's mommy.



6 comments:
Oh, you brought tears to my eyes! I think you are a great Mommy! Tate is so blessed to have you and Dustin as his parents.
God is so good!
You are a wonderful mother. Tate is very lucky to have you and that is a wonderful story!
You made me tear up too! Your not only a good momma, but a great friend too! Not only were you blessed with Tate, but he has been blessed with the parents that he has!
Brandy, I am crying right now - Wow oh wow - what a story and what a blessing. Man, I'll tell you one thing, Tatortot has not only witnessed to mom and dad and nana. But I know a cousin or two that because of your family endurance and the love and devotion that you and Dustin shared during this time has been touched over and over again! God bless you!
Brandy, when I heard that you and Dustin had a child and what all you went through to have him, I knew there was hope for me and Todd too!!! Having someone to talk to and know what I was going thru made everything so much better!! We'll have to have playdates when Lillian gets here!!!
Brandy, when I heard that you and Dustin had a child and what all you went through to have him, I knew there was hope for me and Todd too!!! Having someone to talk to and know what I was going thru made everything so much better!! We'll have to have playdates when Lillian gets here!!!
Post a Comment