Thankful Things #1: Just to clarify, this is not the first thing I would be thankful for, but I don't want to write a page, so I picked something small for today. SWEET TEA, I am thankful for it because it picks me up. You can not just make good tea, so I am thrilled when I find it perfect (doesn't take much to make one happy, does it). Moving here, I have found the best @ McAlisters. I will miss it dearly!HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY SWEET TATERTOT!
This weekend was Tatertot's big 2nd birthday party! Dustin & I, look at each other in amazement all the time...how can it be that we have a two-year-old?! Well, we do & it can be so much fun! Tate has loved the Disney movie CARS, since he was about 14 months old. His mamaw has bought him almost every CARS thing imaginable. So, because we have built in decorations, a CARS party it was! Everyone had a great time, running and screaming, just like they are suppose to. I guess it's a double thankyou day really, we are so thankful to have friends who care so much about our little boy, to share in his special day. THanks everybody


















5 comments:
I love Tea too! You will have to try McDonalds, it is pretty good.
It is so hard to believe that both of our boys are getting so big. It makes me both happy and sad. They aren't the tiny babies that they once were but growing into little boys that we can be so proud of. We had a great time at the B-Day party!
awww! What a cute party! Noah would have been in heaven with Cars stuff! I totally thought of you today as I went to Bernheim Forest (see my blog shortly). I was going to call you and tell you to come out, but I thought it might be too far for you. Anyway, you should check it out... soon. Before all the leaves fall.
Happy 2nd b-day Tate! And I love sweet tea too! Sonic is my fave(ask leanne) She knows I live there!
Happy Birthday little Tot Bot! Sorry we missed it! (we'll make it up to him - "insert little evil laugh here...")
Happy 2nd Birthday Tate!!!! Doesn't time fly??? It's so sad to go back and look at how they've become little boys.
Post a Comment