Friday, November 9, 2007

What IT's All About.

I just love fall. I love all the leaves changing color, the smell of burning leaves, the pumpkins, the cool weather. I can't remember the last time that I "played" in the leaves. This past weekend I had my chance. We all played in them & it was so much fun! The look on Tatertot's face was priceless, whenever he figured out how to throw them in the air & then they'd blow back in his face (with alittle help from Dad). Such Fall Fun!
*blog buddies be sure to read at the end

I am throwing out the challenge of the month. With Thanksgiving approaching I thought it would be fun to blog each day, something that we are thankful for & why. Starting Monday 12th -Thanksgiving Day, Thursday 22nd. That's 10 DAYS LADIES. What do you think? We have so many thousands of blessings, 10 shouldn't be hard. You can blog with words and/or pictures. Let me know if it's a go....come on all you old/new bloggers, get in on this!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

You know that I am there with ya!

Melissa said...

i'll do my best. :)

Travis and Jamie said...

Sounds good to me, but don't hate me if I do miss a day!!