Monday, November 5, 2007

Cattrons and Andersons

We have been so fortunate, in the last 4 years, to be surrounded by great friends, here. Almost everyone we know has atleast one child near, Tatertot's age, which is great for him. But also, they have turned out to be very loyal, spiritual people, which is great for Dustin and I. It can be very lonely, stressful, and never ending, as a stay-at-home mom with a husband in school all day & living so far away from family. I am so thankful for my new friends. I don't have pictures of everyone yet, you know who you are..THANK YOU
Here are two "dental" families, we have been surrounded by
(they keep me going @ the gym)
ANDERSON FAMILY

CATTRON FAMILY

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Very nice pictures. I especially love the little Superman! Soooo cute. I think it is great that you are blessed to have great friends that are in the same boat as you. We can't wait until you get back home(CC)!!!We miss you!

Melissa said...

Ahh... I think you captured them so well. I'm glad that Jenni had Christian wear his Superman outfit (like he would have worn anything different!). And the Andersons look great!

Leslie said...

I can't wait until Saturday!! You take such good ones!!