Friday, November 2, 2007

Katie, (my first senior)

A few weeks ago, I had a session with my very first senior. Katie was looking for some "different" types of pictures, and I was flattered that she asked me! It was so much fun to take pictures in her hometown, where things mean something to her and every place has a story. Thank you Katie, for making my first "senior session" so much fun! And your mom for being such a great assistant :)

OK- the tattoo shot doesn't look like a senior pic, but she had it & it was a piece of her - just being creative :)

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Pretty girl and pretty pictures! Look at you Brandy, you are the only photographer a family should ever need! You do it all! Congrats on your first (of many, I'm sure) Senior pics.

Anonymous said...

Cute girl and Love your photos!! I love Island and I love were you took those pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures (as always!!)...Christina will be a senior before long so save a spot for her :)