Thursday, November 1, 2007

TRICK OR TREAT

Tatertot has learned to love trick or treating, as well as, his costume! We went to a downtown event, where the stores handed out candy. It was so much fun! Tater, of course, loved watching the cars go by, rather than getting the candy. Everybody's costumes were great. We were able to see some people, we probably would have missed.

8 comments:

Leanne said...

Love all the pictures! Look, I even made the blog!!! Can't wait until next year.

Leslie said...

Love all the pictures! I loved taking the little one down town! He always has such a great time! Looks like you all did too!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the pictures :) He looks so cute in his costume!

Melissa said...

I love that the little boy with
Tate is picking his nose in one of the pictures. Awesome! You got to love kids!

brandy said...

HE'S SCRATCHING HIS NOSE! It's so funny, because as soon as I took it, his mom said, "you better not put that on the blog, it looks like he's picking his nose"! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Brandy I love these they are so great!! Tate is the cutest pumpkin ever!!! I to thought he was picking his nose and thought how classic!!!! Hehe!!!

Anonymous said...

Brandy, love the pictures!!! Tate was a very handsome pumpkin!! Glad the night went good for you!!

Leslie said...

The one picking his nose reminds me of his Momma!! HEE HEE!!