Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's that Christmas Time!

Well tonight, may have been my official kick off to the Christmas season. I love Dr. Seuss and watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" is just apart of my ritual. AND TONIGHT, it came on. Of course, (if you notice) I'm the only one participating in the watching! Tatertot had no interest at all, but hopefully that will come. I can't believe it's not even December 1, and I've already watched, The Grinch, Christmas Vacation and even The Christmas Story. I'M LOVIN' IT!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

boo for not coming to our LNO.

Leanne said...

I love Christmas time too! There are so many great shows to watch and the snuggling under the covers! Just wish we had a fireplace. Abe is not into the movies yet either!

mimisboys said...

Since Leslie doesn't blog anymore, I will visit you. I love the Christmas movies, especially the Hallmark channel. Have a wonderful Christmas!!!!