Friday, November 30, 2007

HO, HO, HO ...PICTURE TIME!

Well, it's that time of year too, for Christmas pictures. Being that I'm not "equipped" for studio pictures, I have to use the surroundings that I have. Just my luck that the first Christmas shoot I have is at a beautiful home! Doesn't it look so pretty? It made me want to run home and get Tatertot for some pics infront of her wonderful tree! Cathy, thanks for being "equipped"!

8 comments:

M. French said...

You did a good job on these! The color balance on them looks great!

Leanne said...

Of course, I love all of them! Next time you are in, dress Tate up and take him to my Dad and Cathy's. They won't mind a bit.

brandy said...

Don't tempt me, I totally will! We need some nice "Christmas Tree Pictures....

Anonymous said...

These are so great and your colors are just popping!!! I love the one with the little boy holding the baby Jesus!!

Leslie said...

I want Buzzy's pictures made there too!!! Tell them to get the schedule book out!!

Melissa said...

they look great! is that here in louisville or in your hometown?

brandy said...

HOMETOWN, of course. Everywhere you like, it's always in my hometown. You'll have to come visit whenever we move back!

Anonymous said...

Brandy,
I love the pictures, and I'd be happy for you to bring Tate up. Just call and if we're not home (unfortunately we're usually not), Leanne can meet you.
Cathy V.