Sunday, December 2, 2007

Look Out, Laundry Basket!

I just can't believe it's taken this long, but Tatertot, finally figured out that the laundry basket was good for sitting in. Well, actually falling in, then falling out. But he had fun, no matter what!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Isn't it a lot of fun to watch them with the laundry basket? Lucas loves to sit in it and be pulled around the house in it. I think Cathy showed him that trick. Now, he's figured out how to turn it over and use it as a stool to climb on things.

Anonymous said...

Hey, we missed you guys today. These pics are adorable. Can't wait to see you guys at the party!

Leanne said...

Isn't it funny that they can have the most fun out of house hold things. Why we have houses full of toys I will never know!!!