Monday, December 3, 2007

Little Logan (My How You've Grown)

I have been taking pictures of Logan his whole life. It's been so exciting to see how much he grows! Every three months, his mommy would drive him in for pictures & I feel so honored that she wanted me to do it. She has been such a great supporter of me, even when I wasn't sure what I was doing! THANK YOU SO MUCH LAUREN. So, it has come around to birthday time...yes, Logan is turning one! Thought I'd dedicate this post to him, since we just wrapped up our year-long-project.
The pics: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months

3 comments:

Lauren said...

What a beautiful child... I wish he was mine...oh wait, he is!!! You've done a wonderful job over the past year!!! I love watching how he has grown in pictures. It's hard for me to see just how much he has changed until I look at the pictures!! We'll be sure to keep calling to schedule more pics, although it won't be as frequently now that his first year is up! I'm thinking Easter will be the next round...keep at it! You're doing a wonderful job! Not a week goes by that someone doesn't ask me how to contact you for pictures!

Leanne said...

He is precious! Sweet pictures, as usual.

Leanne said...

I LOVE the new header! Did you set the timer or was there another photographer?? Cute! New hairdo? Looks darker, I like it!