I just LOVE kids pictures. I could just eat them up!
Where is Tatertot's pic?
These are great and little Logan is so cute!! We sat behind him and his mommy at a Mexican restaurant and he was just the sweetest thing ever!!
Is that my mom? Tatertot' will be shared closer to Christmas!
complete my butt.....i don't believe you have done christmas pics of my precious child yet.....what would christmas be without a candycane pic? :-)
That little boy is just so dang cute.
Hey, congrats girlfriend! I finish up this weekend - say it with me - Ahhhhh.....
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I just LOVE kids pictures. I could just eat them up!
Where is Tatertot's pic?
These are great and little Logan is so cute!! We sat behind him and his mommy at a Mexican restaurant and he was just the sweetest thing ever!!
Is that my mom? Tatertot' will be shared closer to Christmas!
complete my butt.....i don't believe you have done christmas pics of my precious child yet.....what would christmas be without a candycane pic? :-)
That little boy is just so dang cute.
Hey, congrats girlfriend! I finish up this weekend - say it with me - Ahhhhh.....
Post a Comment