Friday, December 7, 2007

DECEMBER CHALLENGE

Here is my little tree. Living in an apartment we can't hold a tree big enough to hang all of our ornaments! And yes, the topper is missing, because I can't make a bow, so I have to wait for my mom to do it. This little ornament is special, but not my favorite. My favorite is breakable, so it's still in storage, until I'm, positive that Tatertot will not break it. So far, so good, he hasn't messed with the tree! Back to the Ornament, it's obviously special because it holds a picture of Tatertot and his first visit with Santa. Look how tiny he is!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Girl, you are on top of things! I have got to get on the laptop and find a decent picture of my tree and post it.

Your tree is beautiful. We don't even have presents under the tree, yet! I still need to wrap. That would be a good thing to be doing while Abe is napping, instead of being on the computer! haha

Tate was little his first Christmas! Abe was almost 10 months old his first, he was a giant compared to Tate!

Melissa said...

You're tree looks awesome! Is it flat? It looks flat against the wall - I like that. Very different, and I'm all about different stuff.

Loving My Life said...

Brandy I love your tree I only have 5 presents wrapped we leave most of Morgan's unwrapped so it is like Santa just left them but the ones from her Daddy and I we do wrap. As for little Tate like Abe Morgan was just 3 days shy of being 10 months old so she too was a giant compared to sweet little Tate!!!

brandy said...

No, it's not flat, but that might be a cool idea. You should market that, especially for apartment dwellers!