It's beginning to smell alot like Christmas...this weekend my mom and I did some Christmas cooking! We had a lot of fun making, peppermint popcorn and ranger cookies. I felt just like a domestic goddess (okay that's a little dramatic), baking & cleaning, baking & cleaning.
btw..the cookies are photographed before cooking!


We also got to enjoy Carter's 3rd Birthday party. It was Thomas the Train, and so exciting for Tatertot, since he has just begun his fascination with choo-choo trains. I wish that I would have brought my camera, by probably Aunt Mary Ann will have some on her blog :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!
4 comments:
hey! when are you guys going 'home' for christmas?
Peppermint Popcorn? You will have to send me the recipe! Sounds yummy!
Yummy never heard of the popcorn or the cookies and both sound so yummy!! I need to start soon!!!
The popcorn is a newbie for me too- come on now...share that recipe! (or just make some and let us try it.... ;)
Post a Comment