Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Baby Time!!

Don't get excited, it's not MY baby time! It recently came to my attention, that between here & home, I know 13 people that are having babies!! Knowing that all of these new babies are coming into the world makes "my heart so happy"! Some have had a rough start & some have been a surprise, but either way...it kind of gives you the itch doesn't it? (laughs...) Well, since it's just not my time for more babies, I find that I LOVE taking maternity pictures! There is something so emotional about it. What's cuter than a little round belly with a wonderful surprise inside?
This is my new neighbor & friend Brittany. She has a daughter that is Tatertot's age and they play together almost everyday... and in February .... there will be a new little girl around!

6 comments:

Loving My Life said...

Oh my Brandy what an abundance of babies!!! I can't wait to see all the shots you get!! How fun for you!! I love the new ones...they are so sweet!!

brandy said...

Well, I'm not "contracted" to take their pictures, I just personally know them...YOU INCLUDED!

Leanne said...

I love love love the last one. I was silly during my pregnancy and didn't get very many shots of my naked belly. Now I wish I had! Too late now! haha

M. French said...

Brandy these are great - but the first one I LOVE. Course you know how I am on different things! U did great!

Travis and Jamie said...

too cute. I was always too shy to do this. I love your new picture of your fam. Tate is getting so big.

Melissa said...

aww!! so cute! love it! I so wish I had done something like this when I was preggo with my kids. Who is pregnant back here?