Sunday, December 16, 2007

PLAYHOUSE DISNEY ...

Today, we took Tatertot to his first "concert"! Playhouse Disney came to town & it was a must, that we take him. He loves all of the shows, and watches atleast two everyday. All of the best were there: Mickey Mouse and the gang, Little Einsteins, My friends Tigger & Pooh (the only one Tatertot doesn't watch much), and Handy Manny! It was so funny to watch him. At the beginning he just stared, like he wasn't sure to laugh or cry. Then during Tigger & Pooh (inthemiddle) he began to yawn. Then Handy Manny & the tools took the stage...he began to perk up. Then it happened, Goofy took the stage and he started smiling from ear to ear! I'd say we all had a good time, Daddy included...but I think we'll wait alittle bit longer on the Disney trip :)
*please excuse these terrible pictures, I desperately need a good small camera for just these occasions


6 comments:

Loving My Life said...

Oh Brandy we were going to try to take Momo but when we found out they were at the center at Evansville it was all sold out!! The doodlebops are coming March 15 I think at Evansville and I want to take her. She has seen alot on ice but not just a staged show which I think she would like best. I think your pictures are great!! It is so hard for me to get any when lighting is like it is in those places!! Great Job!! I bet Tate was so cute!!

Leanne said...

The pictures look great! I can't wait until Abe is old enough to take him to something like that. We have thought about Disneyworld and questioned a trip there a million times. He doesn't sit still for very long at a time!! Glad you all had a good time.

brandy said...

I think they are coming here in March too! He does like the Doodlebops, but I just don't know if it's well enough for a show...

Leanne said...

ok, it is time for a new post!!

Melissa said...

You should have called me!! I would have taken my kids with you. They would have loved that! I never know when things like this are happening. Is there a website that you check?

brandy said...

We just check THE PALACE website. I don't know what it is directly..I just google it.