Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Parkers :)

At the request of Mrs. LeAnne, "who is ready for another post already", I thought I'd share one of my latest. These are our new friends the Parkers', (ok, just mine, Dustin & Daddy Parker actually are in the same class). Are these boys not precious?! It was soooo cold that day & we raced to get the pics done before all faces/noses began turning red! OH AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE BABY'S SWEATER & HAT...Mommy Parker made them. I told her to watch out, I'd be calling for matching outfits for my next babies!!!! I think the color pictures turned out great, it's just me...I really LOVE black and white....incase your wondering.
*if you are checking in, thank you Parkers' for asking me to take your family pictures. I can't believe I caught little guys smile...that may never happen for me again :

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh my goodness they are the cutest family! The Mom made the sweater and hat, I love them! The smallest ones smile is precious! The bigger boy reminds me of Abe, not really into the picture taking but still adorable. Way to go Brandy!

Melissa said...

The Parkers are a cute family - they are all really beautiful people. And their little baby boy is adorable.

Loving My Life said...

These are rally good Brandy I love that little smile you cought!