Saturday, December 29, 2007

please stand by....

i am so incredibly behind on this blog...being away from my computer has been brutal, but alot of holiday happenings to share....please stand by....

small note: please remember Tatertot in your prayers. He has been terribly sick (extreme deep coughing and croupe) and hasn't gotten out of the house since Christmas. Needless to say, every Blue's Clues episode we own is permenantly burned into our memory! Anything to keep the kiddo happy... SO, IF ANYBODY HAS OR KNOWS ANYONE WHO HAS, BLUES CLUES MOVIES(VHS OR DVD) OR TOYS THEY WANT TO BE RID OF, PLEASE SALE/SEND THEM OUR WAY!

4 comments:

Loving My Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loving My Life said...

Oh you poor Mommy it is so hard on the mom when the babies are sick so when I say a prayer for him I will add one in there for you too!!

It is going around we all have it too. It is so bad and with all the recalls on the meds its even harder. Cause they have to sit in the sick waiting and no telling what else they will or do pick up in there!!!

Oh the pj's came from a boutique in Beaver Dam, the greatest I think!!! Love that place and spend way to much money in there!!

If you need anything email me or call me!!! You all are in my prayers!!!

Leanne said...

Sorry to hear about Tate. I wish there was something we could do to make him better. It is awful watching your baby be sick and you can't fix it! You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I think Abe is battling a cold. Nothing too serious, just snotty and congested. Maddie and Jordan just got over the stomach mess. We have not visited them for several days. I DO NOT want us getting that mess if I can help it. I told Mom that we may not go to church because so much sickness is going around. She thinks I am crazy. That is okay.

Hope Tate feels better. Let us know if you need anything.

Melissa said...

Yikes. Croup is scary. Noah usually gets it a couple of times each winter. Hang in there. It means long sleepless nights. You poor lady. And poor Tate.