Finally to back to bloggin'.
First I'll share some of our "pre-holiday" happenings.
PAINTING WITH ANGELINA
Tatertot's new friend, Angel, came over to paint ornaments. They are the same age and play great together. This was the first time for Tatertot with paints. He wasn't into painting the ornament as much as the paper it was sitting on! 

TATERTOT, MEET THOMAS THE TRAIN


TATERTOT, MEET THOMAS THE TRAINTatertot has never been much into trains, just cars. This Christmas Carter & Lisa, got him his very first Thomas Train and Tracks. We were unsure if he would be interested, but as soon as we put it together, he had a blast! The funniest thing is that he wants to sit directly in the middle of the tracks...there is still alot to learn about playing with Thomas.
CHRISTMAS WITH THE GIRLS

CHRISTMAS WITH THE GIRLSWe went for our Annual Christmas Eve Breakfast with the girls. This year it was McDonalds, again. Ashlynn & Amberlynn, mean so much to our family. We have been babysitting them since Ash was about 8 months old (?) and then Amb came along! I am so grateful to their mom for allowing me to spoil them and treat them like they were my own, especially at a time when I was unsure about my fate of having children. And I'm so glad that they are around to be apart of Tatertot's life...he just adores these girls! enough of the sappiness.. This year we gave them books and a nativity set. They use the set to tell us the nativity story. It was so precious. As we came into the McDonalds we noticed that Santa would be there. So keeping the secret to ourselves, we acted out the nativity (in the middle of McD's, yes), drew pictures & answered a million questions, helping to pass the time. UNTIL..my mom asked Amberlynn, "What is one wish you would have today?" and she replied "I'd wish for Santa to bring toys to kids all over the world, right now", then she turned around AND THERE HE WAS! It was so funny! Ashlynn's mouth hit the floor. It was such perfect timing. 
















6 comments:
So cute! Once he gets the hang of the painting he will love it. We had to designate painting clothes and a special towel to use everytime Abe paints, he tends to be messy! I think it is great to have a homemade ornament on your tree each year.
GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE BACK!
Now I am really running your comment numbers up! (I posted earlier when the only pics on this post were the painting ones.)
Abe got the beginner Thomas the train set. He likes to take the track apart and just run the trains on the floor! Kids!
I love the pictures at McDonald's, especially the picture with Santa. Love the belly showing, just precious.
Tate will love the paints Morgan got some for Christmas and we are already out!! That is all she wants to do so back to walmart we go!!! The train set is so cute and I love that he sits in the middle its so cute!! We don't get to do that fun stuff we are all into princess and everything pink!! The girls are so cute and it is so sweet that you are still really close to them. And how sweet to have a christmas breakfast with them!!!
I am so glad you are back!!!!
Fun! Beware of trains.. once little boys get hooked, they never stop loving them. Our train collection went from one lone train to now a train table, dozens of track, and a dozen trains. ahh! They are taking over.
Post a Comment