Monday, January 7, 2008

ICE!

For our "post" Holiday Happening, hubby and I went to ICE!-How the Grinch Stole Christmas, in Nashville, TN. EVERYTHING was made of ice. It was freezing. They have extra coats for us to wear because it stays between 9-12 degrees! I had gloves, sweater and coat (buttoned to my chin) & by the end I couldn't feel my fingers, which (you can imagine) made it hard for picture taking! Tatertot wasn't able to come, because he was just getting over his sickness, & we were too afraid of a relapse. I don't think he would have appreciated it anyways...but me, I'm a Dr. Seuss NUT! At the end they even had a nativity, made of ice..it was beautiful. Over the speakers, story of the nativity was being told, and whenever it came to different parts, then those people would light up! I LOVED ALL OF IT!

7 comments:

Leanne said...

That is beautiful! I think this is what my sister Brooke and her family went to see.

Glad you all got to go and freeze your butts off!! ha ha

Loving My Life said...

Wow Brandy that is amazing!! Glad that you got to go....hate that Tate missed it but glad that you got to go!! Your pictures are great too!!

Leslie said...

I wish we had made a trip for it this year. I know Lucas loved it, so I know if Buzzy would like it. LOVE the pictures!

M. French said...

Oh my! How awesome is that! U guys get to see so many cool things! I am so jealous!

Melissa said...

awesome! i think i'm going to have to talk to you about nashville. i've heard xmas there is amazing. and i think we might try that next year.

Wendy said...

Wasn't it great. Lucas loved it, but mainly the slide! You probably got to stay in a little longer and really take notice of things. I was afraid that Lucas was getting too cold. We learned to really bundle up next time. Great pictures!!!!

brandy said...

We didn't ride the slide, the line of KIDS was long, probably because it was the last day! IT WAS FREEZING, I couldn't feel my fingers at all!