Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yeah, my Boots & Me!

We inherited these boots from cousin Abe, and Tatertot has never liked them...until one day before Christmas, I found him in his room trying to put them on! With alittle help, he decided to wear them ALL DAY. They are so cute. I hope we've started something-I love boots!

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I hope he likes boots too! Abe still loves them -- he now has John Deere, camo rubber boots and snow boots. Now if that stinkin snow would come...

M. French said...

Cute! And I love this picture!

Loving My Life said...

This is so cute!! Morgan loves boots and has for about a year and at one point I didn't think I was going to get her to wear anything else!!! She wore them to church and everywhere!!!

Leanne said...

Oh Brandy (loving my life), we have worn his boots to church. They weren't even the dress ones, black rubber boots!! At least he was at church!